Love defined by ; :):)

A 5 year old Girl -"Love is when he takes my chocolates and comes back with its wrapper A 10 year old Girl -"Love is when we work for a project and he intentionally touch my hand trying to get a pen" A 15 year old Girl -"Love is when we get caught bunking and he takes the blame" An 18 year old Girl -"Love is when at farewell he hugs me saying' keep in touch' !" A 21 year old Girl -"Love is when he runs fromcollege with me just for a week long trip together!!" A 26 year old -"Love is when he proposes me with a rose and makes a fool of himself, and says 'U know i love You'" A 35 year old woman -"love is when he cleansthe house seeing me tired" A 50 year old woman -"love is when he is ill and still cracks a joke just me laugh"! A 60 year old woman -"love is when he is taking his last breath and saying," I am glad as you know what love is,,'and leaves me with a tear forever" LOVE IS A SUPREME FEELING .. ♥♥♥


Sent from my Nokia X3-00 ALTIN GUBERI ( ACT AND LI VE SIMPLY AND HUMBLY ALWAYS AND FOREVER :):) )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HowTo:Spot a Virgin

20 facts about Ukraine