For You Are The One


For you I would climb
The highest mountain peak
Swim the deepest ocean
Your love I do seek.
For you I would cross
The rivers most wide
Walk the hottest desert sand
To have you by my side.
For you are the one
Who makes me whole
You’ve captured my heart
And touched my soul.
For you are the one
That stepped out of my dreams
Gave me new hope
Showed me what love means.
For you alone
Are my reason to live
For the compassion you show
And the care that you give.
You came into my life
And made me complete
Each time I see you
My heart skips a beat.
For you define beauty
In both body and mind
Your soft, gentle face
More beauty I’ll ne’er find.
For you are the one
God sent from above
The angel I needed
For whom I do love
You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her
Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage
If you judge people, you have no time to love them -Mother Theresa
-There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
-Guys are like Stars, They`re millions of them , But ONLY one can make your dreams come true
-Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
-Its the hardest thing I have to do…to turn around and walk away pretending I don’t love you…
-Never be afraid to fall in love, it may hurt a lot, may give you aches and pains…but if you dont follow your heart, in the end you will cry even more for not giving LOVE a chance.
They said angels were supposed to come from the sky, that means I’m lucky, cause one fell for me
;Last night I sent my angel to protect you while you slept, but he came back and you know why? Because an angel can’t protect another angel
Treat me like an angel and I’ll take you to heaven!
From an angel’s wings, to a falling star, God made everything, but an unbreakable heart
God does everything with purpose. He created you, a beautiful angel, without wings only to make you stay with me forever;
They say Angels don’t exist, so why are you here?
- God sent you down from up above. He sent you down for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest, because he knew I’d love you the best.
;You are the first angel that come into my life. You comfort me in many ways, take care of me, and make all the sacrifices to be with me, so I hope you’re the first and the last angel who lightens up my life
When you find the angel of your life, hold on tight while they take you for the ride of your life
quot;You don’t have to be an angel to know an angel – just open the door to your heart.
We are each of us angels with only one wing. And, we can only fly embracing each other
I believe that true love will last forever… if it doesn’t it just means there’s someone else out there who loves you more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HowTo:Spot a Virgin

20 facts about Ukraine