Courage



I told myself I’d be okay
I could live without you
I was wrong
I couldn’t survive the day.
It was so long when you were away.
You asked me
would I be alright.
I laughed in your face
But on my own I cried
Convincing myself it was only one night.
Knowing deep down I should have tried.
We are together now and then
it’s not enough
it’s just not fair.
I love you with all my heart
But we are forced to remain apart.
it’s not enough
it’s just not fair
I need you every day, but can’t ask you to be there.
I’m still here
Bring me back from this nightmare of dreams
it’s where you left me to be
screaming in my sleep
but sleeping soundlessly
why don’t you help me
like you said you always would
it’s not like you to break this promise
you never have before
i promise to forget you juss like you forgot me
i promise to not need you juss like you don’t need me
i promise to love you always
even if you don’t love me
tossing and turning but staying as still as stong
i’m seeing you there
walking away as you often do
but you’re always there waiting
i want things to be the way they were before
but i’m afraid that it won’t happen
take me away from feeling anything
but bring me back to feel something

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HowTo:Spot a Virgin

20 facts about Ukraine