> I looked at many things in my life :) And then I looked at you, ;-) :-* Then I never turned my face and stop looking at you, :-* :-* because There is no such thing in this world more beautiful than you. :-) ;-)

> I looked at many things in my life :)
And then I looked at you, ;-) :-*
Then I never turned my face and stop looking at you, :-* :-*
because There is no such thing in this world more beautiful than you. :-) ;-) :-*

> Yesterthey I loved you less than today (♥)
And tomorrow I will love you more.(♥)(♥)(♥)(♥)
And that's the way it's going to be for as long as we are together (♥) ^_^ (♥)

> Ur soul is like the vastest sea and mine a therting fish ;-)
I lose myself within ur love (♥)
I live within ur heart. (♥) ^_^

I love all the stars in the sky, (♥) :-)
but they are nothing compared to the ones in ur eyes! (♥) (♥) :-* :-*

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HowTo:Spot a Virgin

20 facts about Ukraine