To my sweety


  • Conversation started today
  • Altin Guberi
    A day without you is like a day without light because you light up my life. 
    You can fall from the sky, 
    you can fall from a tree, 
    but the best way to fall is in love with me. 
    If I had a rose for everytime I thought about you   ()
    I would be walking in a garden forever. 
    They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true!
    Everytime I look at you, I fall in love all over again.   ()()
  • Altin Guberi
    () Our love is like a beautiful garden. ()
    ()
    ()
    ()
    () It brings zest and enthusiasm into our lives.()
    ()
    ()
    ()
    () It fills our lives with bliss.()
    ()
    ()
    ()
    ()Life without love feels incomplete.()
    ()
    ()
    ()
    ()I am so lucky to be in love with You.   ()
    ()
    ()
    ()
    ()I love you my sweetheart.()
    ()
    ()
    ()
    ()To me, you are no less than a dream come true.()
    ()
    ()
    ()
    ()I love you so much.          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HowTo:Spot a Virgin

20 facts about Ukraine